Access to the digital lecture hall of the Krupp Kolleg
The Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg is offering this event live as a zoom meeting, in which viewers can also take part in the subsequent discussion with video contributions.
Organizational information on the digital lecture
- We would be delighted if you gave your real name when dialing into Zoom. Of course, you can also take part in the event under a pseudonym.
- A list of all participants is available to all those involved during the entire event.
- During the lecture, the microphones of the audience are all automatically muted so as not to generate any disturbing background noise. You can turn on the audience's camera during the lecture.
- In the discussion that follows, requests to speak or questions can be displayed using the "Raise hand" function. You can find these - depending on the device - under the button "Participant", "More" or "Reactions" in Zoom. You can also lower your hand again if you want to withdraw the question.
- The moderator keeps a speech list and gives the floor in the order of the messages. If the moderator asks you to bring your question or request to speak, the user interface will ask you to turn on your microphone. If you have not already done so, you are welcome to turn on your camera. This is particularly desirable when presenting longer requests to speak so that the presenter can also see who is asking the question or who is making the comment.
- Of course, you also have the option of asking your questions in writing in the chat.
Data protection notice
We would like to inform you below about the processing of personal data when you participate in our digital events. This document supplements our general data protection information.
Purpose of the processing
We use the "Zoom" application to carry out digital lectures. "Zoom" is a service provided by Zoom Video Communications, Inc., with its headquarters in the USA.
The Stiftung Alfried Krupp Kolleg Greifswald is the Controller within the meaning of data protection regulations for the data it processes directly during the performance of digital lectures.
Note: If you call up the "Zoom" website or download software and use it, the "Zoom" provider is responsible for the data processing associated with this. Visiting the website of "Zoom" is necessary to download the software to use "Zoom". You can also use "Zoom" if you enter the respective meeting ID and, if necessary, additional access data for the meeting directly in the "Zoom" app. If you do not want to or cannot use the "Zoom" app, the basic functions can also be used via a browser version, which you can also find on the "Zoom" website.
Nature of the data processed
When using "Zoom", the following types of data are processed:
- the data you provide during registration and during the digital lecture, including your contributions to the content, if applicable;
- the technical data of your device required for the execution (e.g. operating system, IP address, camera, microphone, etc.);
- any data recorded by us during the digital lecture, which we will draw your attention to separately if necessary.
Scope of data processing
We use the "Zoom" application and data collected in relation to this to carry out digital lectures. If we intend to record them for the purpose of archiving and, if applicable, publication, we will draw your attention to this fact. The fact that the lecture is being recorded is also displayed on the screen.
The audience questions are presented if necessary and answered audibly and visibly for all participants. If the lecture is recorded, these will also be recorded and published afterwards if applicable.
Legal basis for data processing
We process your personal data, which are necessary for the execution of our Digital Lectures and which are provided by you, in accordance with Art. 6(1) item f EU-GDPR.
Recipient / transferring data
Personal data processed in connection with participation in digital lectures will generally not be transferred to third parties unless the data are specifically intended to be transferred or published. The provider of "Zoom" necessarily obtains knowledge of the above-mentioned data insofar as they are necessary for the technical implementation of the digital lectures.
You have the right to be informed free of charge about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients as well as the purpose and duration of data processing. In addition, you have the right, under the conditions of Art. 16-20 EU-GDPR, to rectify your data, restrict processing (e.g. blocking), have your data erased and to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection if you believe that your personal data are being processed unlawfully.
Meeting-ID: 929 6384 7082
Identification code: Wiko2021